Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand the people of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, value health and education, and expect the best for their children. We feel the same way! Choosing a dentist can present many questions for parents because making the right decision is important. We are here to answer all your questions about your child's conditions, treatment, and development. Some common questions we receive are listed below. If yours is not listed, contact us. Our friendly team is happy to help.
- How often should my child see a dentist?
- Baby teeth are just going to fall out anyway. Why do they need special care?
- Why should my child see a pediatric dentist?
- When should my child have their first dental appointment?
- What should I do to prepare for my child's first visit?
- What can I expect at my first visit?